ORTHOPAEDIC JOINT REPLACEMENT
- UCSF Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center
The UCSF Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center's team is dedicated to providing the latest strategies for joint preservation through both surgical and non-surgical therapies.
- Emmi Solutions
Emmi Solutions produces interactive online patient information programs. To review the programs "Total Hip Replacement" and "Total Knee Replacement" call (415-353-8400) or email us to arrange to have a link sent to you.
- UCSF Patient Education
The UCSF Patient Education website includes several handouts for patients regarding joint replacement prevention and surgery.
- Osteoarthritis: Remarkable Advances in Joint Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Preparing for Hip Replacement Surgery
- Recovering from Hip Replacement Surgery
- Interview with Dr. Benjamin Ma: Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Repair
- Total Knee Replacement
- Preparing for Knee Replacement Surgery
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
- Take Care of Your Knees