RADIATION ONCOLOGY (BREAST)
- UCSF Medical Center Patient Education
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH)
The US NIH publication "Radiation Therapy and You" is designed to help you cope with your radiation treatment. It includes facts about radiation and its side effects and also highlights ways you can care for yourself before, during, and after treatment. You can read it online or download a PDF.
- American College of Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America
- The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Emmi Solutions
Emmi Solutions produces interactive online patient information programs. To review the program "Radiation Therapy (External Beam)" call 415-353-8400 or email us to arrange to have a link sent to you.
- UCSF Healthwise Knowledgebase
The UCSF Healthwise Knowledgebase includes a comprehensive "Radiation Treatment for Cancer Overview". (search Healthwise® Knowledgebase within your UCSF MyChart account. Call 415-353-8400 to have a direct link sent to you.
- University of Florida
"Breast Cancer: Learning about Radiation Therapy" (downloadable PDF).